I feel like a kid again! I woke up early this morning even thoug I knew the schools were already on a two hour delay just because I wanted to see if school would be cancelled! After watching for an hour and a half or so my wish came true - "Temple ISD - CLOSED"!! Yay for a smart superintendent that listened to all the police officers that said "do not drive at all today unless absolutely necessary". And an extra yay for Central Texas College for already cancelling tonight's classes (and predicting that tomorrow night's might be cancelled as well). Now the question is - what do I do on my wonderful day off?!
Smile: I taught two classes yesterday (school started two hours late so it was a revised schedule and I had three office hours and two classes) and already I can tell that although I have problem children, I have some students that will be wonderful as well! Yay for good kids!!
Frown: Did I mention I already have a student that rolled his eyes at me several times during class and dislikes me just because I'm a professor - I know you're jealous!
2 comments:
I just had to read a long article about statistical theories (probability, binomial something and multiple regression) and their use in employment discrimination cases! There were graphs and formulas and it made me think of you.
Heard you're going to Dallas to visit Jac and Julia next weekend. That sounds so fun. How are the many jobs?? How is Texas? Hope life is treating you well!!
It's been a month....time to update!!!
Post a Comment