Bobby and I made it safely back to Belton - after spending way too much time in the airport. There is not much new and exciting going on, but here's a quick update just in case you're curious. This past week we've been spending quality time with the family, unpacking boxes (how did we fit so much into such a small apartment?), and looking for jobs. I am also learning to relax, but am finding it's not as easy as it sounds. I think part of me is still in the "must be busy constantly either studying or doing something else productive" mode - as if part of me still hasn't realized that I'm no longer a student. Perhaps it will hit me when I start teaching and (hopefully) have an additional job for during the day?!
Smile: Merry Christmas to Bobby and I - we got season seven of the West Wing!!! Guess what I'm watching as I fall asleep this week (and probably for the next couple weeks, too)!!
Extra Smile: It's fun driving again - and it's great having my Tahoe back - but I did enjoy spending the past year and a half not worrying about gas prices!! Oh well! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment