Although the weather may not be fitting for the holiday season, the food and drinks sure are! Last night I had a delicious venti eggnog chai latte (yummy!) and Bobby went to our wonderful grocery store and came home with a surprise... delicious Satsuma's!!! He brought home six and needless to say they were gone before bedtime, so today we went out and bought more!! Yay for such yummy holiday goodies!!
Smile: I have a relatively light weekend and may be able to cross everything off my to-do list by Sunday night!! (But I'm not holding my breath.)
Frown: Snow is in the forecast for early Monday morning, however the temperature is supposed to be 40. Oh well!
3 comments:
so innocent and nieve, yes we got snow, but unlike for some people (namely you) this is not an "out of the ordinary occurance" for DECEMBNER hehe. The snow is wonderfull, but let me tell you, working a drive thru when it is 18 degrees outside is not something I am enjoying very much!
look I got it so my name says solomon now, aren't you proud?!?
Hey, so after moving again I took some time yesterday to go through some pictures. I found one that you had sent me of you and Elaine in someone's bedroom that was GORGEOUSly painted! I'm glad you're enjoying the season! I can't believe how fast it is going already!
Post a Comment