In the midst of quite a busy week (that still is not over - GRE Math Subject test in the morning) we had a good Halloween and a great day after Halloween!! We got a fun Halloween basket (thanks mom-in-law) for Halloween (with some very yummy candy) and then on November 1st we got to see Wicked (thanks mom and dad)!!! We were excited to go, but at the same time we kept hearing such great things about the play and I was a little worried that the show wouldn't live up to the hype. Have no fear, though, because the show exceeded the hype!! It was absolutely wonderful!!! The best part was the Elphaba, the "Wicked" Witch, was none other than Ana Gasteyer (from SNL).

Not only is she funny, but she has an AMAZING voice!!! It was just incredible!! I cannot wait to read the book (on the list of things to do during my semester off). I thought it was so creative how the author tied in so many things from The Wizard of Oz and put such a fun spin on it. To any one that can see it, you most definitely should!!!
Smile: The long week is almost over - only on more GRE and a take home midterm to go!!
Frown: The testing week is ending and I'm quickly realizing how behind I am on homework - yuck!!
2 comments:
I told you the show was great! Isn't it great when things live up to the hype??
What kind of lotion did I use when I stayed at your apt? I think I need to buy some ( : Hope everything is going well and that you aren't too stressed about school/moving/cars!!
Post a Comment