A week from today marks the beginning of testing - both in the form of GRE tests and midterms! Next Saturday I take the regular GRE, then Monday I have a midterm in my statistics class, the next Saturday I take the mathematics GRE, then I have a geometry midterm, and a week or so later I have a psychometric theory midterm. Somewhere in there I have a finite mathematics midterm - but my professor is not sure when it will be. Also, the classes for which I'm a TA and a tutor have midterms over the next couples weeks - so tutoring sessions are becoming stressful for the tutees. All this to say, it's going to be a busy month, but don't worry, I'll survive!! :)
The part that will save me this month is going on walks around the city with Bobby (I'm going to miss these)!! Also, my dad is coming to visit us - well, technically he's coming for business trips. He's coming later this week (Tuesday through Thursday) and he's coming the week of my birthday - and staying over the weekend so we can actually hang out and all do stuff together!!
Smile: Yay for having an ipod (I volunteered a lot during the new student orientation week, so they decided to give me a gift) so I can listen to music while reading and studying!!
Extra Smile: I was able to do a lot more of the moves in yoga yesterday - more than I was the first time! Yay for improving!!
3 comments:
wow a free ipod... sweet
fun, yoga, i have always been afraid to try cause i feel like i wont be flexiable enough, how is it?
I watched You've Got Mail last night and it was so fun to see all the NYC sites!! In the special features, it has the director talking about all the places they filmed. Pretty cool. And the H&H Bagel is definitely yummy if you haven't been yet.
Oh, and Brian has officially started studying for the GRE!! Making progress...
Post a Comment