
In other news, my life is very much back to the same old routine. I am busy grading homework papers (57 students + 14 homework problems + multiple parts per problem = a whole lot of fun grading), working on my own homework assignments, working on a statistics lab (which has an extra level of drama since some of the group members don't get along), writing a research memo, and preparing for Elaine and Brian's arrival today!! The great part about every day is I get to come home to Bobby and his wonderful cooking!!!
Bobby was wonderful this week and cleaned the floors Thursday night while I was in class!! He also decided it was time to rearrange some of the furniture (sorry, no pictures). Of course our living room is on the smaller side, so there's not a ton of rearranging that can be done, but (for those of you that have seen our apartment) he moved the bookshelf so it's no longer at an angle but instead against the wall, the kitchen table is now between the fridge and the couch (which is handy when sitting on the couch), and the cart/table thing (that holds our tea, etc.) is next to the microwave cart where the kitchen table used to be! It may not sound like much, but it has made the path from the bedroom to the bathroom a little wider - so now I don't have to worry about running into anything when I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night! :) Yay for a wonderful husband!!!
Smile: Yay for friends coming to visit!
Extra Smile: In my not so exciting class this past week we began talking about something that is a huge topic of research at every school to which I am applying!!! So now I can add that in my statement of purpose (extra bonus - it actually is a fun topic that I would not mind researching and working with more in the future... now I just need to finish my applications, take the GRE, and convince a school to accept me and pay for me to attend their university - minor details).
2 comments:
Sounds like you're doing really well! I'm glad that Bobby makes you so happy! :D
Those flowers really are so pretty! I feel bad for saying they weren't a manly gift. They're gorgeous!!
Post a Comment