
Wednesday night we went for a shorter walk along Morningside Park. In the upcoming weeks, we're hoping to walk around some of the districts that we haven't yet explored.
In other news, school is going well. I need to work on being more productive, but I am enjoying the fact that I actually have time to relax and take care of myself! Friday I went to a yoga class that is being offered for free at TC and that also helped me relax (especially since it was preceeded by a stressful lab group meeting).
Smile: We get to go see Wicked in November!!! I cannot wait!
Extra Smile: One of my professors has offered to help me with parts of my statement of purpose for my Ph.D. applications - what a relief!!!
3 comments:
Hey! I went and saw Wicked last week at the Paramount! It was GREAT! I can't even tell you how good it was! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
yay for someone helping you with the phd stuff, hopefully it will make the task a lot easier for your
I want to go see Wicked!! You'll have to tell me how it is. Also, how is the weather in NYC? Are flipflops still fine or should I find my actual shoes? Do I need a jacket? I'll be calling you when I start to pack....but thats not new ( :
I meant to tell you that I got to use the baking sheets you gave me for Christmas!! The hershey kisses brownies came out really well and the hershey bar brownies would have come out perfect except i didn't let them cool long enough. My friends were impressed. So thanks again!!
Post a Comment