It was good to see every one in Texas, but it was very sad to say good bye! In addition to spending time with family, I caught up with Julia and Alice and Bobby saw Aaron and Cab. It was a wonderful ten days and hopefully we'll see every one again sooner rather than later.
We're now hanging out in the city for a few days between trips. We went to the grocery store, but couldn't buy too much because we're only here a couple days. Sadly I haven't unpacked yet, but I'm thinking I'll unpack one suitcase while packing the other ones - perhaps this will end up saving some time. We're enjoying a few more days of resting and relaxing and looking forward to heading off to Seattle on Friday!
Smile: I got caught up on some of my television shows!
Frown: For some reason, I am not in the mood to be productive - and there are things I need to get done!
2 comments:
I hope you are having fun in Seattle!! I'm sorry we missed each other yesterday on the phone. The next few days will be a little crazy for me, so we'll have to catch up once I'm back in VA. Maybe I'll call you on the drive there, but I'll be with my mom so conversation might be somewhat limited, if ya know what I mean...
I really miss you a lot. Its hard not having my best girlfriend around.
ps - I finally read one of the Nick Sparks books (bend in the road) and liked it. Someday I'll finish them all and get them back to you ( :
You are/were in Seattle! Sorry we didn't get to meet up! Would've been fun. hope you had fun seeing your family though!
Post a Comment