We had a wonderful time enjoying the cool weather in Seattle!! Bobby was able to play several rounds of golf (and even caddied a couple times for my dad) and I played golf a few times and spent other days running errands with my mom. I also got to spend some time with other family members. Now we're back in heated NYC enjoying the comfort of our fans!
Sadly I was quite unproductive today and spent most of it napping and relaxing in front of the TV. Tomorrow (and perhaps tonight - I'm suddenly wide awake) I will begin to prepare for the beginning of another semester at Teachers College. Where did the summer go?!
Smile: Yay for a website that has allowed me to reunite with a friend from middle school!!
Extra Smile: Yay for a package from my mom in law that contained not only clothes that were left behind (oops!) but some food as well - we can now make some Cowboy dish this semester!
Frown: Did I mention that it's still hot here?!
2 comments:
What is cowboy dish? Sounds yummy...
i promise eventually i'll find time to sit down and email you again... perhaps on the day that the umhb network decides to work for more than 5 minutes at a time!
Post a Comment