Thursday, August 31, 2006

Another "I'm a Nerd" Moment

I am currently reading The Princeton Review's test prep book for the Math subject test of the GRE that I will be taking in November. I've only read the first chapter (30 pages) so far and already I have found two mistakes! One of the mistakes is on their "chapter review" and I was trying to do the review without looking at the notes or anything, as if in a test mode, however I soon realized I was having too much trouble with one of the problems in that I couldn't get any of the provided solutions to work! Finally I gave up (I'm sad to admit) and looked at the solution in the back and found out the problem was written incorrectly (and I believe the answers were as well - but that's another issue). After I figured out the mistake, I realized that if there was still any doubt as to how much of a nerd I am, well that doubt should be just about gone by now. Oh, and in case you were wondering, I did email Princeton Review. :)

Smile: It is currently 65 degrees here and it is wonderful!!!!

Frown: I cannot wait for the day when I no longer have to take these silly exams (GRE), when I no longer have to fill out applications, and when I no longer have to order transcripts from all my schools! Maybe one day!!!

No comments: