One can park for free on the street in front of our building, except that there is no parking allowed on Monday and Wednesday mornings because that is when the street sweeper comes. As a result, I typically see people sitting in their cars those mornings, but it wasn't until today that I saw what happens when the street sweeper arrives. This morning on my way home from the gym, the street sweeper was approaching the street in front of the entrance to Teachers College. As the street sweeper got close to the parked cars, all the cars reversed out of their spots, let the street sweeper pass, and then returned to their spots. It was like some sort of a dance or something and was quite entertaining to watch! Hopefully the wonders of this city will never cease to amaze me.
Smile: Yay for getting paychecks this week!!!
Extra Smile: It is now raining - perhaps it will now also be less humid?!
1 comment:
We got the rain monday night and it is now (wednesday night) very cool and a lot less humid, so mabye the cool and less humid will come soon for you as well. Sorry for being so mean on the phone, it was just horriable timing, but still I should have found a way to be nicer because you are always so nice when I call and wake you up. So I am sorry.
Post a Comment