Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A Realization

So I'm sitting here in the cafe working on my Complex Analysis homework and I realized something... I am a nerd! I can deny it no longer! I am using a TI-89 calculator because it does a lot of neat things (okay, again, I'm a nerd) for this class that my other calculator won't do, but then I also have the TI-83 out on the table because I still haven't learned how to do some of the basic things (like factorial) on the fancy calculator. So I'm sitting here working on homework with two calculators out!! I am most definitely a nerd and I can deny it no longer - just thought I'd let you know.

Smile: I had a productive day yesterday and finished my exam review for my Elementary Mathematics class. Now I have no more excuses... time to finish those essays!

Frown: I get my first take home exam today and my second one tomorrow.

No comments: