So I was sitting in the cafe today and a girl sitting at the table next to mine had a cool thing on her desktop - Post-Its!! I'm talking about the paper ones, I mean it was actually on her screen. Post-It.com has digital post-its so you can leave yourself notes on your desktop! You can do a free 30 day trial and then this girl said it's a one time fee of $20 if you want to keep the digital post-it notes. I am quite excited by this!! I no longer have to email myself little reminder notes!!!
Smile: Yay for all of you that read this for getting more than one post in one day! (Can you tell I am procrastinating the History essays?!)
5 comments:
I have the post-it thing to!!! its so great!!
Nate got it for free forever, not sure how and mabye they changed the rules on them. I am glad you have discovered them, they are awsome!
I would just like to say - how come neither one of you told me?!!!!
yeah... you are a nerd for the calculators... but the post-its are cool, wanna pay for me to get them too? :)
Not the greatest picture of me but it was a fun day. Yeah, I love my Care Bear calendar!! :D See all the X's on there? I'm counting down to VACATION!!! We're almost there! I'm taking Ray to Portland and Cannon Beach for his bday. :D SO excited
Post a Comment