Monday, March 13, 2006

Tag

Four Jobs I've Had:
High School Teacher (Belton)
Tutor (at UMHB and Teachers College)
Medical Records at Texas Regional
Babysitter (I had to include this - I don't have four jobs without it)

Four Movies I can Watch Over and Over:
Harry Potter
Shrek
You've Got Mail
Sleepless in Seattle

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
West Wing
Grey's Anatomy
Apprentice
Numb3rs

Four Places I've Been on Vacation:
Washington D.C.
Chicago
Seattle
Grand Canyon

Four Favorite Dishes:
Chicken, rice, and veggies
Yogurt and granola
Steak, salad, potato (Oh how I miss Texas Roadhouse!)
Grilled Chicken Spud (Oh how I definitely miss McAlister's!!)

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
Email (AOL and school)
Friends' Blogs
Facebook
Class Websites (to get homework assignments, etc.)

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
With Family in Texas
With Family in Seattle
With Friends in Texas
In a Bigger Apartment (or at least one with a better kitchen)

Person I'd Like to Tag:
Karen H.

Smile: I'm getting some homework done and crossing off things on my to do list, and enjoying walking around the city with Karen!
Frown: This website still won't put my items on different lines when I hit enter. Any one have any ideas? Or does any one know how I can reformat my template (I'm thinking that might be the problem)?

No comments: