Sunday, March 19, 2006

Wonderful Week

Spring Break will officially be over tomorrow, and although it is a sad thought, it was a great week! Karen Hudson came to visit and we had a lot of fun! We did all the touristy things, but we also made sure we had time to relax. We tried to sleep in everyday (I say tried because without an alarm I was still up at eight everyday) and spread out our activities so that we weren't overloaded on any one particular day. I didn't get much homework done over the week, but that's okay because I was relaxing and enjoying life!


Yesterday and today I've been doing homework (and taking a little time to enjoy life). Last night I had the beginnings of a fever (actually, we're not sure what it was because the past few days I've been going to bed and my face feels hot but we thought it was windburn from walking around town with Karen, but I was only outside for ten minutes yesterday morning, so I'm doubtful that's why my face was hot last night) so I stopped doing homework a little early and took a nice relaxing bath (I always forget how great those are) and rested on the couch. My headache and hot face were still bothering me, but at least I was relaxing. I think I've realized this week that I'm really not making enough time for myself and I'm not relaxing as much as I need to.... Perhaps I should do something about this!


Smile: Thanks to Bobby and Karen for reminding me of how nice and important it is to relax!
Frown: To people (or rather a person) who can't take a hint that I might not have time to tutor this weekend (I said I couldn't tutor this weekend, and she said "How about Monday?")!!! I feel the stress returning!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Did you change your blog? It looks different, but now I don't know if I'm imaging things. Glad you had a great break!!