Well the midterms are almost over (I have to work on a take home midterm this week) and for that I am glad. They ended in tears but I think the tears were also a result of exhaustion. My goal for this week, Spring Break!!!, is to make sure I take time to relax each day and have fun without always thinking about studying and homework (but I will also be doing some homework and studying each day because I have a lot to do). Karen Hudson is here now so we are going to touristy things and that will force me to relax! Bobby got a camera from my mom (it was hers, but she rarely uses it, so now Bobby can use it; it's a very nice camera!) so I think he is anxious to go do touristy things with Karen and I and practice using his camera!
Smile: A week filled with fun, touristy activities!!
Frown: No more winter - it's now 70 degrees outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment