Saturday, after going to David's Bridal, I sadly did not do any homework or any studying. Usually I am quite studious, but for some reason on Saturday I was exhausted and had absolutely no urge to be productive, so I relaxed instead! Then on Sunday, after sleeping in a little, I was still not feeling productive as far as homework goes, but I was productive around the apartment! I cleaned a little, did the dishes, made some jello, lemonade, and sweet tea, placed a fresh direct order, made the bed, and I think that's it. Then finally mid afternoon I got to work, only to realize that out of my classes in which I had homework, I didn't know how to do the homework in any of the classes - which made studying not so much fun! I thought my lack of productivity would be okay, because I was quite productive last week and I knew I'd have all day today to work on homework (I don't have class until 7), and that's where my thinking was wrong! This morning I woke up and my right eye was still red (this started yesterday morning) and although I didn't think it was pink eye, better safe than sorry. So I woke up, tried for thirty minutes to make a doctor's appointment, got transffered to a nurse's message machine, and then waited for an hour and a half for the nurse to call me back (I was also waiting for Fresh Direct). Once my groceries arrived, I gave up and headed to the walk in clinic. It only took twenty minutes! Then I saw a nurse practitioner and lucky for me (and for Bobby) my eye is irritated but it's not pink eye!!! So now I have a prescription and I am back in the cafe preparing to be studious until six thirty when I have to go to class! So much for being able to study all morning - perhaps I will learn and no longer delay the study process on the weekends.
Smile: Of course! I'm thrilled I don't have pink eye!!!!
Frown: I'm still not understanding the homework - Is it a good sign to not understand the homework assignments the week before midterms?!
1 comment:
probably not a good sign but i'm sure you'll pull through in typical julie fashion and think you do horrible on your midterm when in fact you make like a 98 or something ridiculous like that... and i'm very glad you don't have pink eye because that is one thing that i don't want to share with you guys when i get there in 11 days! :-D
Post a Comment