
This is a row of benches along Riverside park.
An old bus stop - I know there's not as much snow, but I still thought it was worth sharing.
This is a walkway down to Riverside Park - we're higher than the river and the highway next to the river.
This is a picture of the courtyard in front of Grant's Tom.
Smile: I get to go to a high school tomorrow to help students that are tutoring their peers. I am basically going to help the students if they are stuck and having trouble tutoring, or I will be a tutor if there are too many students needing help and not enough tutors.
Frown: My analysis teacher said that the textbook (the one I worked so hard to get) is confusing and sometimes is hard to understand. I was going to do all the exercises in each chapter because the answers are in the back of the book but he said not to worry about it since they tend to get complicated! He recommended another book that I could consult as a resource and it makes me wonder - Why are we using an out of print book when there are other books that will suffice?!!!
1 comment:
you would be so proud of all the homework i have done in the past two days! all i have left for the entire week is to write one more summary that is not even due until thursday!
Post a Comment