I am working on a bulletin board for my Guatemala trip to put outside the math department at Teachers College (by "I" I mean that Karen Hudson and I will be working on this when she comes to visit and brings my scrapbook stuff) and my peers and I are swapping pictures from the trip so I made a separate website for my additional Guatemala Pictures (I'm not that close with these people, they don't need to see my wedding pictures and stuff). So the additional link on the side is a link to these additional pictures from Guatemala (just in case you're interested).
In other news: It's almost spring break and I cannot wait! I'm looking forward to seeing Karen Hudson, I'm looking forward to relaxing, and I'm looking forward to being done with midterms. This weekend I was fairly unproductive as far as homework is concerned, but I did spend a lot of time sleeping and relaxing (perhaps too much time because I was tired all weekend). Yesterday Bobby and I watched Rachel Ray's $40 a day and she was in Austin eating yummy Mexican food - so we went to Chipotle downtown for lunch! Yummy! Then on our way back uptown we decided to stop at Bed Bath (I love that place - there are so many things there that I never knew I needed) and buy pitchers (so we can now make sweet tea and lemonade - so I stop drinking soda) and a hanger for Bobby's ties (so they don't just sit on the dresser) and a coat rack for our jackets and scarves and hats that don't have a place in our closets. Basically we were quite productive yesterday and we organized and cleaned (two of my favorite things) so despite the unproductive weekend, overall I'm satisfied with our productivity!
There's no additional news to report - except that if I disappear for awhile it's because I'm going nuts cramming for midterms (or because I'm losing my mind in this Complex Analysis class). I'll try to update periodically, but don't worry if it takes a little time.
Smile: I love that Chipotle burritos are so big they last for two meals!
Frown: Complex Analysis (doesn't it just sound awful?!)! It will most likely be the frown for this entire semester!!
1 comment:
oh good you have another project for me! :) by the way we are now under two weeks! 13 days!
Post a Comment