Today I took a break from studying and tutoring (my calendar was blank for the day - impressive!) and we saw The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe! It was awesome! We both loved it! I'm glad that once the Harry Potter movie series ends there will be another movie series to anticipate! Harry Potter is very different from the Chronicles of Narnia, but I think they're both great and I hope all Narnia movies are made!!
In other news, for my final exam on Thursday night I am allowed to have a cheat sheet that is 8 1/2" by 11" and I can write or type on both sides. I was not previously worried about the test, but now that we're permitted to have a cheat sheet, I'm wondering if I should be worried. I have no idea what to put on this piece of paper, but hopefully I'll think of something in the next couple days. I have completed the take home final for this class and it was not too bad, but I still can't help but wonder about how difficult the final will be Thursday night!
Smile: Elaine and Brian will be here in a couple days!!!
Extra Smile: The high tomorrow and Wednesday is in the mid 20's!! The low is in the mid teens!! We might get some more snow Wednesday night and Thursday, and there is still some snow on the ground from last weeks snowfall! It is definitely winter here in NYC!!
Frown: Do you see what time I am posting this?! I woke up at 8 this morning, so why am I still up?! Good question!!
1 comment:
Same reason I am still up. Life happens. Haven't seen Narnia, but I hope Ted and I will see it tomorrow. Love you-Mom
Post a Comment