Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Update

A couple weekends ago, Elaine and Brian came to visit and we had a wonderful time! Brian had a lot on his to do list, but I think they managed to check most of the things off their list. Last week I finished my first semester of graduate school! It's unbelievable how fast the time went!! I'm confident about how well I did in a couple classes, but am a little unsure about a couple others - only time will tell.

This week we have a new visitor - Patrick! So far we have gone down to South Street to see the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island from a distance, then we saw Ground Zero, and Times Square. We attempted to eat at a yummy Italian restaurant, but it was Christmas Eve, so we'll have to try again later this week. On Christmas night we went to Rockefeller Center to see the Christmas tree! It was beautiful! We also saw the stars on Saks Fifth Avenue and we got to see them blinking to the music - now one of my favorite things! Yesterday we saw Fun with Dick and Jane (quite funny!) and did some shopping - yay for day after Christmas sales!! We have had a Merry Christmas and we hope every one else did, too!!

This is the random hole in our building that is outside our bedroom window - Patrick took the picture, doesn't it look kind of neat?!


This is a picture of Patrick and Bobby with the Statue of Liberty behind them - she was beautiful in the sunset!




Isn't the Rockefeller Tree beautiful!!!


This is Bobby and I on the walkway to the Rockefeller Tree with the stars on Saks behind us.





Smile: Christmas in New York is beautiful - even if it is raining instead of snowing!!
Extra Smile: No studying for a few more days - only relaxing and watching TV!!

No comments: