The three of us were going to go to the top of the Empire State Building the other night but when we got to the entrance, there was a line around the block (actually, I'm not sure where it ended). So instead we saw it from the ground and kept walking. We were also going to try to take the ferry out to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, but the ferry is closed from December 21 to January 2 so that is no longer an option. Now it's new years eve and I am packed and ready to go to Guatemala. I do not know what the boys are going to do tonight except that they are going to take me to Long Island to my friends house - I'm staying with her tonight and then her parents are taking us to the airport (she lives close to JFK). So Happy New Year to all and, unless Bobby posts, I will talk to you again in two weeks!

Smile: I get a break from winter for a couple weeks. This is somewhat of a frown, except that it means I will get to re-enter the world of wearing reefs and that is a definite smile! (I'm limiting myself to two pairs, but two is better than none)
Frown: This apartment is too small - I wake up early and there's nowhere to go and be quiet so inevitably I wake up one of the boys (usually Patrick in the living room) - oops!!
1 comment:
SO YOU MUST CALL ME WHEN YOU GET BACK! I have spent the first two weeks of planning my wedding with out getting to talk to you at all! I dont even know for sure when you'll be back, but if you dont call with in a day or two of when you do, I may just be offended!
Post a Comment