Last week there was a mix-up somewhere along the lines and I did not get my transcript that I needed by Friday in order to join the Education Honor Society in December (as opposed to waiting until April). My wonderful mother-in-law talked to the registrar on Friday, called us with the phone number of the registrar, and then I called them and they faxed my transcript to the person at school here that needed it. As a result, I am now going to be inducted into this honor society on December 9th. Then today we got a wonderful gift in the mail!!! For our wedding gift she had an Amish wedding quilt made for us!! Isn't it beautiful?! Sorry it does not look better on the bed, but we quickly put it on the bed and quickly took a picture so that every one can see it!! The edges of the quilt are rounded to match the rings!So yay for a wonderful mother-in-law who helped me out in getting my transcript and got us a beautiful Amish wedding quilt!!! And yay for my parents coming to visit and spoiling us a little by taking us out to eat at fabulous restaurants and buying us an early Christmas gift!!
Smile: We get to see Harry Potter Thursday night at the IMAX theater!!!!
Extra Smile: We might get snow on Thanksgiving!!!!!!!
2 comments:
hey it might be a high of less than 70 on my birthday, so take that! :-D
To my beautiful daughter-in-law and wonderful son. I am just sorry it took so long for that quilt to get there. I know Barbara took special care making it though. Hope it keeps you warm through out the winter months.
Post a Comment