Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!!


The cafeteria Thanksgiving food was not as good as home made turkey food but it was a lot better than cooking in this apartment and having to worry about dishes and what not. Bobby and I ate with my friend Mary and then a couple joined us as well. We miss all our family and friends and hope that every one is having a terrific Thanksgiving day!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Smile: We get to see Harry Potter tonight!
Frown: It may be a holiday weekend, but there is still paper writing and other homework assignments to be done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you do this. It is wonderful being able to see you on Thanksgiving. I am still at work for another 1.5, so dinner will be at 4P here. Hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful. Did you go to the parade?