This is Amy, Jennifer, and Rebecca. Rebecca was the first friend I made - I met her at orientation. Jennifer I recently met and sadly don't talk to very often because we sit in different locations for all our classes. Amy is in all my math classes so I talk to her frequently. She is also a New Yorker, from Long Island, so she frequently has helpful suggestions.
This is Amy (below) and her boyfriend Dave. She was the one who set up this whole get together because Dave really wanted to meet all of us.This is Jenn and her boyfriend Joe (left).
I rarely talk to her because, well, no reason, we just don't have things to talk about. She does "Math Buddies" with Amy, Bill, and most of the other people here so they are closer friends. This is Narmeen, Renee, and Nate (below). Narmeen is in almost all of the same classes so we talk regularly.
Renee and I met the other day at the gym - we've been in the same class together for awhile but had just never officially met. Nate is also in most of the same classes, I had just never really talked to him. Last night, however, we sat across from them (see my head) so Bobby and I got to know him and he is one funny guy - with a very interesting laugh!This is Bill and Erica (to the left).
They are the cute (aren't they adorable?!) couple that loaned us their TV for a week. He is in all the math classes with me (not statistics, it's not officially a math class). She is a student at TC as well, she's is working on becoming a reading specialist. They were married the day after Bobby and I.
In case you've forgotten what we look like, here's a picture of Bobby and I. Even though we were at the end of the table, Bobby will now know who I'm talking about, most of the time. Pictured with us is Ashvan. He is also in most of the classes with me but I don't typically talk to him. I am trying to be nice and not make enemies, but he is my challenge!
He likes to talk a lot in class and he's usually sitting behind me so it makes it harder to hear the teacher. He's slightly conceited as well, but I'm trying to be nice so enough about him, lets move on... I put this picture in (left) because it has Awais (first person on the left, in front of Bill). He is also in most of my classes and is a very nice guy. I hope you've enjoyed this glimpse into my nerdy life. Now you will have a face for most of the people I talk about - except for my statistics friends, but perhaps I will get pictures of them one day.Smile: It's cold today! It is currently 47 degress outside!! Perhaps I should get a scarf, maybe a hat and some gloves as well, so I can go out in this cold weather (further than across the street to school, that is).
Frown: Hanging out with these friends was fun, but I miss my friends from home!!
1 comment:
thanks for the reminder of what you look like :)
Post a Comment