Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Taylor Breann's Baby Shower

(Sorry for the lack of posting - between moving cross-country, starting a new job, trying to get settled in our new home, finding doctors, and getting ready for Taylor's arrival, I haven't had too much time leftover for blogging.)

This weekend my sister and family surprised me with a baby shower. Karen and Cameron were the first to arrive on Friday. I was shocked! I thought they were coming to surprise my mom with a visit and then Karen told me they were in town for me because they were hosting a shower on Saturday for me. So sweet of them! Later that night I was surprised to see Bev at our family dinner - she flew in from NYC for my shower! So so sweet of her!

The shower was at Sahalee Country Club (thank you to Wendy!). It was a beautiful location and I was so honored and happy that so many wonderful and special people showed up! I know many more wanted to be there and were definitely there in spirit!

Here are some fun pictures from the event. Thank you to everyone who was there in person and in spirit - we all feel very blessed!

Delicious cake balls that Wendy's coworker made for the party.

Delicious cupcakes in honor of Taylor's nickname "peanut".

Bev (the notetaker) and Wendy

My beautiful cousin Leigh brought me the gifts.

Aren't they adorable?! Cam and Julie's oldest daughter Elli.

I like this picture because I LOVE Cam's face in the background. :)

My wonderfully sweet shower guests.

So sad we didn't get all of Cam in this picture - it is still precious, though.

Fast friends Elli and Cam.

Elli gave Cam a time out. We all thought it was adorable!

Taylor got a lot of cute clothes!

"Bob" the animal book. Looking forward to Grandpa Bob reading it to Taylor.



Cam wasn't cooperating so Julie made an awesome funny face that made us all laugh (and apparently shocked Cam).

Friends since we were 5! So glad Julie (and her daughters and her mom) could come to the shower!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Yay!! How fun to see your cute baby bump and all of the pretty things for Taylor!