Thursday, November 10, 2011

Reading Together

Our routine lately has been that I come home from work, we eat dinner, run errands (if we have any to run) and then settle in to watch some TV.

Tonight, however, I came home and was eager to continue reading my book so we sat on our couch and each read our novels! Bobby has started reading The Octobers Series and I was reading The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society (odd name but excellent book!). Every so often I would laugh out loud and Bobby would ask what happened or Bobby would finish a chapter and talk to me about what just happened in his book and then we'd both go back to reading. 




Some may think it sounds like a boring couple's activity, but I loved it!! Such a wonderful evening (until I finished my book, that is - finishing a book is so exciting and yet so sad at the same time)! 

Now I need to go hunt for another book to read ....

No comments: