I have finally cleaned my desk enough that I am proud to show you a couple pictures from where I work. We are hoping to move offices sometime early in 2012 so this is a temporary workspace, but I figured I'd give you an update anyway.

My workstation. See that cute math clock? It's from Elaine and I love it! I'm not a huge fan of having the book and binder on my desk nor do I like all the cords that are there, but I currently do not know of a solution and they're not as obtrusive as they were, so I'm content. |
|

This is my view when I'm sitting at my desk. It's the Empire State Building. I can't see the top from my desk, but I can see the observation area (if I lower my head a little, you can't see it in this picture) and although I can't see the people, I can see the flashes when they take pictures. :)
Behind the clock wall is where my coworkers sit so sometimes the three of us will talk over the wall but most of the time they will start talking and then I will get up and talk to them.
I haven't bought too many things to put on my desk because I honestly do not like things being out (this is true at home, too - for some reason I just do not like things being on counters unless they absolutely need to be). I would like to try to print some pictures and hang them, but I don't want to print too many in case I don't get hanging space in the next office.
For now, I periodically update my desktop screen with family photos and that makes me happy! :) Here are my current ones...
Can you believe he turned one?!!!
|
|
1 comment:
He is such a cutie pie. I think I am going to babysit him sometime this week. I miss you and Bobby. Did you do anything special for his birthday?
Post a Comment