Now that my "Spring Break" (a.k.a. a 2+ week vacation from Champaign) is coming to an end, I'm quite sad that I have to leave Texas and I'm realizing how much has happened since I've been here.
I think my interview at Pearson was okay. I'm going to continue to look for a job and am hopeful that someday something will work out... I do honestly wish I knew the date of that "someday" and the job that is the "something" - but I guess that would take the fun out of life.
In case you're not on Facebook and haven't seen... my sister went into labor last week. She was 32 weeks so it was a bit of a surprise! Cameron Grace was born Monday, March 21 at 8:18 pm. She weighted 4 pounds, 10 ounces and was 17.5 inches long. She is in NICU but is progressing very nicely!!
Over these last few weeks I have been able to spend a lot of time with my adorable nephew! Isn't he precious?!! He started cutting a couple teeth this week but sadly I have no pictures to show. It's hard enough to see the teeth when you're with him (he's too busy rubbing his tongue over them) much less to take a picture!
We also spent some time outside. He loved the feel of the grass on his toes!!! Jack loves to look outside when you're inside and he enjoys being outside and seeing everything - I think he is going to be an outdoor kid!
Smile: I've had a wonderful time with Bobby these last couple weeks! The time flew by way too fast!!!
Frown: I was hoping to get some work done over Spring Break but I spent too much time doing other fun activities so I haven't been as productive on the work/research front... guess what I will be working on as soon as I get back?! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment