Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Random Pics

I was cleaning out the pictures in my cell phone (I'm really going to focus on de-cluttering EVERYTHING in my life!) and I came across a few pictures I forgot to post previously, so here they are.

When some of my colleagues and I visited Purdue last semester for a seminar, we saw some beautiful icicles hanging off of a tree. I'm not sure how this patch of icicles survived when there weren't others around, but it was beautiful.

I love the geckos that are everywhere - at least they're everywhere here in central Texas! This was one at Bobby's old apartment and the other night I saw one at his new place (but I didn't have my camera so I didn't take a picture).

The Philadelphia airport let me down by not having a Starbucks (I was sooo looking forward to a Starbucks breakfast that day!) but they did have a cool Liberty Bell statue of Leggo's!!

One day while driving to work in Princeton, I followed this car with a "VAMPIRE" license plate. Seriously? Aren't we taking things a little too far??? (Don't worry, I took the pic while sitting at a long red light!)

No comments: