Friday, July 30, 2010

The Final Happy Hour

Last night some of us got together for our final happy hour. We went to Salt Creek Grille and the food was pretty good, however, they didn't tell me the lemonade wasn't free refills so boo for that!!

First, here's a picture of my roommate and I that I took before we left for happy hour (this is her office).

Me and Julie (her English name), her Chinese name is Qun Zhang.

Anyway, here are some pics from our last evening together...

Stephanie, Nele and I on our way out of our office - we were taking a lot of stuff home with us (clearing off our desks).


Sophie and Edith


Stephanie and Svenja





My bread with goat cheese and marinara




Crabcake


Calimari


Nele and Julio (Julio was eating the tuna - a big hit with our group)


Sophie, Edith, Micah (Carina's boyfriend), Carina, and Minh


Alla (whose presentation was amazing this week!), Nele, and Julio






Svenja, Sophie, Minh, and Edith

Henry talking to Svenja and Margarita in the background and Nele and Julio talking in the foreground


Outside of the restaurant there was a dance floor in the parking lot where they were giving free salsa dance lessons. I had to go home and pack but some of the other people (Julio, Stephanie, Nele and Margarita) stayed to dance.


After happy hour, and after I drove my carpoolers home, I drove by the Princeton battlegrounds to take a picture. This is the Colonnade. I didn't walk further, but behind it is a stone patio and stone tablet dedicated to the men who died in the Battle of Princeton.

Smile: This is my last day in Princeton. A very bittersweet moment for all of us!
Frown: Having trouble getting audio books to load onto my iphone. So much for "reading" while driving home this weekend.

No comments: