Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Soccer Game

Let me preface this by saying that I'm not a soccer fan - I don't not like it, it's just not a sport that I'll make an effort to watch or anything.

This morning I spent the morning being a good student and working on my research over a delicious decaf iced latte (yum! I love studying at Starbucks) but I was in desperate need for a study break by lunch so I did a little grocery shopping at Target, stopped at Einstein's for a bagel (Lox bagel! yummy!!), and then decided to join some of my fellow interns at a local brewery in downtown Princeton (across the street from campus) to watch the US vs England game.

It was a fun game and although I still wouldn't consider myself a soccer fan, I did enjoy watching it and I truly enjoyed the company (and the calamari was absolutely delicious!!) and wouldn't mind doing it again!


I tried to take a "just in case the first one doesn't turn out, I'll take two" picture but at that moment the US team was making a good attempt at scoring so people were no longer interested in looking at the camera. Oh well! Yay for a candid moment!!

After the game, most of us headed across the street and decided to tour the campus. Sadly, I really don't know what any of the buildings are, but hopefully you'll still enjoy the pictures.























Smile: Yay for making friends already! What a blessing!!

No comments: