Today I decided to venture to this place ....
Yup, I decided to go to the library! I have been here for three years and have only been once - to help Erin look for a novel to read.
After researching articles online for a few hours the other night, I realized a lot of the articles referenced the same article so I decided to hunt for it and sadly, it's only found in a book that thankfully my library has. So after finding this out using my library's website, I had the library automatically text message me the location of the book, the call number, so that I wouldn't have to waste time.
So I got to the library, found my way downstairs to the stacks and looked for this book, using my handy iphone text message, and I couldn't find it anywhere. So I went back upstairs and asked the nice undergrad student at the desk for help and he looked my text message and said "It's in the math library, not this library." So I said "How was I supposed to know that?" And he politely said "It says Location: Math." Yup! I'm a library idiot!
Long story short - I went to the math library (which is right across the street from my building - not on the south side of campus) and found the book without much trouble so yay for a happy ending... but I still feel like an idiot!
Smile: It's the weekend!! And Bobby will be here in a week!!!
Frown: I'm on the hunt for a perfect wedding dress for the three weddings that I have coming up this summer (Jenny and Patrick, Julia and her fiance, and Karen and Cody) and so far I'm not having any luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment