Thursday, February 04, 2010

The Frappuccino

Despite the cold weather, this past Monday I was craving a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino. No such luck, turns out they were out of the vanilla bean stuff. (They gave me some sort of mocha cream frapp and it was good, but just not the same.)



Today after working out I decided I would try again. Today, they're out of the cream base stuff, so I couldn't even get a replacement drink (instead I ordered my backup - white hot chocolate - which isn't bad, but it's warm in my office and I didn't really want a warm drink). And, sidenote, the barista today was not very friendly. You could almost feel the tension between the three baristas (I blame it on the one who was taking my order since he just didn't seem too with it), so that was not fun either.

Perhaps this frappuccino and I just weren't meant to be this week!!

No comments: