The first week of classes is always interesting... It's a little depressing to be back in classes and back in the grind of constantly studying, but on the other hand, it's the first week of classes (and a shortened week at that) so there really isn't any studying or work to be done! I'm attempting to be a good student and get a lot of tedious items off of my to do list (yay for my new love - the MobileMe to do list - if only it was on the iphone!!!) before the big ticket items come my way.
I had an absolutely wonderful time in Texas spending as much time as possible with Bobby and also getting to hang out with fabulous friends and family!

I already miss him and am counting down the days until I get to see him again!!!
Smile: So far this semester is off to a very productive start! Let's hope this productivity keeps up!
Frown: I love winter, but I'm sick of this gross freezing rain we keep getting! Boo for icy sidewalks that make walking to class very treacherous - especially for a clutzy girl like me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment