Thursday, November 05, 2009

Nuts

I've definitely been in a funk this week that I just can't seem to get out of, so when Melissa came to me at lunch today and asked if I wanted to join her for a short walk outside, I quickly agreed! (Leaving the office for a walk is never a bad idea, right?!)

Melissa brought some unsalted peanuts on the walk so that she could feed some of the squirrels. It is soooo cute to see them stop digging and pick their front paws up (like a little prairie dog) and just stare at you hoping you're going to feed them. When Melissa throws them the peanuts, they quickly run up the tree and then they start nibbling through the shell so that they can get to the peanuts inside. Super cute!


Frown: My heart is very saddened by what happened at Ft. Hood today!

No comments: