As mentioned before, on Thursday, my mom's sister, Cheryl, came to visit and hang out for awhile. It was a lot of fun! Karen, Cheryl, and I ran some errands and the four of us just enjoyed hanging out at the house. That night, Bud, Layne, and Tara all came over, but sadly I didn't get any pictures with them.
On Saturday, my mom and I went to meet Elli Isom. Isn't she precious?!!!
Julie let me hold Elli for awhile!!!
Julie and her husband Ray are awesome parents!!!!!
It was so great to finally meet Ray and to get to see and hold Elli! She's adorable! She slept pretty much the whole time but I didn't mind at all!!!
Smile: Tonight my mom and I are eating at Anthony's (seafood) and I am soooooo excited!!!!
2 comments:
So fun! Say hi to your mom and karen for me :)
What a great picture of you, your mom and Karen! Love it!
Post a Comment