How cute is this?! It's from my Aunt Mary
(she also sent a cute Jelly Belly container with a ton of jelly beans and some other things.)
(she also sent a cute Jelly Belly container with a ton of jelly beans and some other things.)

Beautiful roses from my mom's co-workers!

Beautiful flowers from my mom's neighbor!

JJ has been worn out by having Karen and I and the rest of our visitors! The poor thing is struggling to find time to relax and get his beauty rest!!

Smile: It has been nice having Karen here!! Yay for Starbucks' discount!!! I sure am going to miss her having this job!!!!
2 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad that your Mom's surgery went well! (and wildly jealous of the Starbucks discount you are getting with Karen there... :)
Hey, Julie! I just found ur website from facebook! It's so cute! And you look gorgeous in ur wedding dress! Hope to see you soon when come back to school! Your solutions to old exams help quite a lot!
Post a Comment