Friday, August 07, 2009

Updates

Here are a few random updates:

1. The other day, Bobby's sweet mom sent me flowers for our anniversary! Aren't they beautiful?!!!




2. Today the maintenance men took down the chalkboards in some of the PhD offices, including mine! I know some people don't like whiteboards because of the smell of the markers, but I absolutely do not like the dust from chalkboards (it gets all over my desk and all over my stuff!) so I'm very very very excited about the whiteboard (perhaps too excited??)!!!!



3. I finished grading my Stat 100 final exams tonight so you know what that means?! Summer school is over! Yay!!! I love teaching but it will be nice to have a couple of weeks off.

4. Now that summer school is over, tomorrow I will go into intense study mode!!! I want to kick butt on my test and I don't want to leave any doubt in the graders' minds that I should pass so I intend to study like crazy over this next week and a half!!! In other words... I'll see you all in a couple weeks!!! (I'm going to try to do my best to hide from blogs and facebook and tv and phone calls for a week.)

Smile: Whatever the result, I'm glad that in two weeks I will be totally done with this test and I will be hanging out in Texas with Bobby!!!

No comments: