The test is over!!!!
Thank you so much to everyone for your support through this crazy testing process!! I know this test has basically consumed my life these past few months so thanks for being patient and putting up with me!!
I probably won't know the results for a couple weeks (probably the Friday before Labor Day weekend) but regardless of how it turns out, at least it's over! :)
I honestly don't know if I did worse or better this year (I have a very hard time judging how I did on tests!) but I do know that I feel better this year! I was definitely calmer and more at peace with everything this year and I didn't stress out this week, either! So regardless of the outcome, I'm happy because I feel like I did a better job taking the test ... it's only been how many years but perhaps my test taking skills are finally improving!!!
The best part??? I'm headed to Texas tonight to see my wonderful husband!!! We'll be spending two nights in Austin (I get in late tonight and we figured we might as well stay two nights instead of one) so yay for relaxing and perhaps even a little shopping! Then the rest of the weekend will most likely be spent hanging out with family. Anna's (Bobby's stepmom) sister and her family are coming in from Germany and I'm soooo excited that we get to meet them!!!
Smile: Just in case you're wondering, I'm not bringing any school work with me this weekend!! I'm not even bringing my laptop!!! This is a HUGE step for me! (I will have to use Bobby's to check emails for the online class I teach but that doesn't count, right?!) :)
Frown: I'm skipping the first day of school - aren't I a horrible teacher?!! I feel awful (but not really because I'll be hanging out with Bobby!), especially since this year my class is mainly freshmen and it's at 8 am Monday morning so I'm their very first college class ever and I won't even be there! (A classmate of mine is subbing - all he has to do is pass out the syllabus and read it so it's like a fifteen minute class.) Oh well, hopefully my kids won't be too mad!
1 comment:
YAY Congrats on finishing!! I have been thinking about you this week and wondering whether you were doing okay. Have fun with Bobby!!
Post a Comment