Monday, August 31, 2009

Delicious!


This morning it was approximately 40 degrees when I left my apartment. Since I was running late, I skipped breakfast so I immediately went to Starbucks when I got to campus. Despite the cold weather, I ordered my new usual (venti nonfat sub-vanilla iced coffee) and the barista said "What do you get for a hot drink in the winter?" and I said "a pumpkin spice latte" and that is when he told me the great news!!!

Pumpkin spice lattes are now back at Starbucks!!!

So of course I changed my order! :)

Smile: What an excellent way to start my morning!!!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Oh happy day!!! I will have to go get one ASAP even though it is still in the 90s here...

Hope the first week of school went well!

Julie Isom said...

Yeah for PSL!! I went to Starbuck's today for my Java Chip Frap and I saw the signs that it was back so when I asked to switch my order she said they had to put the signs up but they weren't starting to serve it until tomorrow. :( I will be getting one soon!