Monday, July 20, 2009

My Poor Toe

Last night I rounded the corner to get from my bathroom to my kitchen a little too sharply and I jammed my right pinky toe on my ottoman. Oops!

Cute, right?!


I think the swelling has gone down a little ... but the toe is little so it's hard to tell!
(Can you tell what shoes I've been wearing all summer???)


This bruise in the front showed up today!
(Please ignore the fact that I desperately need to paint my toenails!)


I am desperately trying to get back to losing weight (sadly, I've only been gaining since I returned from Texas) so hopefully this minor toe mishap won't impede my working out efforts this week!!!

Smile: Bobby will be here in less than a week! :) (Which also means I will be seeing Harry Potter in less than a week!!)

Frown: The quals will be over in a month - this is somewhat exciting, and yet at the same time, also a little terrifying!!!!!

No comments: