Friday, April 10, 2009

Podcast

Lately I've been feeling a little car sick on my bus rides home so my regular options for killing time on the 20 - 30 minute bus ride, reading my magazines or doing crosswords on my iphone, are not always options I want to consider.


Last week I discovered podcasts! I found a podcast for Temple Bible Church (I loved going there while I was at UMHB!), but that is a weekly, 30 to 40 minute, podcast so it lasts maybe one or two busrides and then the rest of the week I'm left with nothing to do. (Sidenote: It's necessary to have something to do on the bus - otherwise people will think they can talk to you and as nice as I may be, some people are pretty scary and I do not want to talk to them!)


So my question to you all is do you have any suggestions for any other podcasts????


Smile: Bobby has the day off today! Yay for him!

Frown: I do not have the day off today! But I am playing hooky this afternoon to hang out with my mom. Sidenote: I rarely, if ever, skip class. In the past I really have only missed school, high school or college, for golf, for my surgeries, and for my grandmother's funeral. This semester I have skipped twice and both times were for my mom! Now that's what I call a daughter's love! :)

2 comments:

Melissa Banks said...

You can listen to the Master via podcast, or find multiple sermons via podcast. Just use the I-tunes store and look up podcast or just type in podcast in google and you will see all the vast options you have!

Anonymous said...

no idea how long you've had it, but i like the new layout! umm podcasts, i like matt chandler's church (i know he's spoken at revival and maybe welcome week before but not sure if it was when you were there or not? all those type things run together!) he's real sarcastic and makes fun of christian culture things that i also can't stand (tshirts, bumper stickers, etc... a bread crumb and a fish? really? let's use some creativity instead of copying a company who has a nude catalog) ha anyways i think if you just search "the village church" there should be one called sermon audio that pops up! and this concludes the longest blog comment in history.