Thursday, April 30, 2009

Movies on TV

I was sooo excited when I discovered "The American President" is on TV tonight!


Why is it that I get so excited to watch it on TV when I own it! I mean, if I wanted to watch it that bad, I could just put it in my DVD player!

And it's not just this movie, either! It's all movies! I love when "You've Got Mail" and "Sleepless in Seattle" are on all weekend! And I love when ABC Family plays the Harry Potter movies - but this one is an exception because they play deleted scenes and I don't have those so perhaps this is justified?!

Is any one else like this or am I the only crazy one??

Smile: I did my presentation today! Two classes down and only one to go! (Not counting the final I have to give in a couple weeks.)

Extra Smile: One of my students stopped by to say "hi" and then stayed to chat for about 30 minutes! Isn't that sweet! I hate that I finally get to know my kids and then the semester ends!!

2 comments:

Adventures in Newlywed said...

Gosh, I miss you so much! Watching movies at your house was my FAVORITE thing to do in high school (I'm dating us, sorry)... Please move back to TX soon - we haven't even met each others husbands!

Julie Isom said...

Oh I love your new blog! I'm never on the actual site because of google reader!

My dad is definately one that would always watch movies he owned on TV and of course always movies I hated! ;)