Friday, April 24, 2009

Fabulous Friday

Today was definitely a fun day!
  • A different barista new my drink order! I walked up and she rattled off my order perfectly!! Again, I love starting my morning this way!!!
  • In the beginning of class I reminded my students that I needed an email from them if they want to opt out of taking my final. After class a few students came up to talk to me and said "What is this about not taking the final?" I asked if they had read my email and they said "No, I skimmed it, but I guess I didn't read all of it" so they had no idea about this option! I thought it was awesome! I guess that's what they get - if they don't read my emails they don't get to opt out of the final!
  • I got on the bus after class to return to my office (I was wearing newish shoes and they weren't broken in so I chose the bus over walking) and the driver said "Nice sunglasses kiddo!" Yup, I regressed in age this week and went from being called ma'am to kiddo in a week!
I hope every one else had a faulous Friday!

Smile: I finished an assignment for one of my classes and now I'm done with that class for the year - well, I still have to go to class but at least I'm now done with all the assignments!!

Frown: One assignment down but there are still many, many items on the to do list!

No comments: