Today my TA stopped Erin and I to tell us he had graded our tests. Before I could say, "Wait! I don't want to know if it's bad news!" he said that I missed one question and only lost two points out of fifty points total! I got a 96 on my test!!! Approximately a year and a half ago I made, well, umm, let's just say it was around a 50% on this professor's test and now I kicked butt on one of his tests (granted, I think this one was a lot easier, but still! I'm quite proud of myself!)!
I studied for this test all weekend - I spread out the studying instead of doing it all in one night - and then did some last minute studying with Erin at McAlister's. In honor of that, I'd just like to say Thank You to Erin! I'm so glad that I have a study buddy here who studies like I do - with music (and not in a silent library like where every one else in my program prefers to study) - and who takes notes for me when I skip a class to go see my mom (yes, at least one question came from that day's notes) and who is patient with me and tolerates my pre-test and post-test freakouts! I'm so lucky to have a great friend here!!! Oh, and in case you're wondering, Erin kicked butt on the test as well!!
Smile: Yay for post-test manicures and post-finding out the grade and celebrating pedicures!
Frown: I have not been sleeping well at all this week! Boo for tossing and turning!!
1 comment:
Yay!!! I'm glad you did so well and I am really glad you have such a good friend up there!
Post a Comment