Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Post-Christmas Events

The Saturday after Christmas, Bob and Anna invited every one over to their place for a delicious snack-filled lunch. It was wonderful having getting to spend time with every one!

Jenny and Patrick


Bobby with Bob and Anna's dog Tippy


Anna, Bob, Pat and Ted


Since that wonderful day, I've been busy doings a handful of tasks. I went shopping in Austin a couple times - with Ted and Pat and then with Pat. Then Bobby took me to the outlet mall on New Years' Day and that night we were able to visit with Elaine and Brian at the Hula Hut in Austin. It was great being able to catch up with them!!

Last Saturday we helped Jenny and Patrick move into their new apartment (yay for living on the second floor - at least it wasn't the third floor!). I have also been working on repacking some of the stuff I had been keeping in storage. I'm hoping to ship some of the stuff to myself in Champaign so that I can make my apartment a little more homey (I might actually start putting stuff on the walls!). Some of the stuff is going to Goodwill, and then some of the stuff (the "teacher" stuff) I will be giving to Julia. It's fun downsizing!!

Smile: I'm very much looking forward to the upcoming girls' weekened in Austin and San Antonio!!

Extra Smile: I just got a text message from Patrick - he and Jenny are engaged!! Yay for them!!!

Smile: Yay

No comments: