I know New Years Resolutions are supposed to be direct and not vague (as are all goals), but I've never been one to set direct goals (I don't want to be upset when the goals aren't reached), so why should now be any different. I've been thinking of my goals this past week, and I have all the usual ones (continue losing weight so I can reach my goal weight, do well in school, pass the test in August, ...), but I hadn't been able to come up with my big resolution. That is, until I read this blog yesterday (sadly, I don't remember how I came across this blog - probably through a friend of a friend or something).
My New Years Resolution:
Embrace living in Champaign, don't just cope with living in Champaign!
I miss Bobby terribly when I'm in Champaign, and I hate doing things without him, but, in order to live a happy, peaceful, and relaxed life (a.k.a. not having another semester like this past fall where I was constantly stressed to the max!), I need to get out and embrace my life in Champaign! I think if I achieve this goal, I will also achieve my goal of losing the remaining weight, doing well in school, making progress on my research, and hopefully even passing the test in August.
Wish me luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment