Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas Questions

1. What is your favorite Christmas Movie? Polar Express! I loved the book as a kid and now I love the movie!

2. Favorite Christmas Song? I love just about all of them! I love listening to Christmas music and I'm sad that I only get to listen to it for a month!!

3. Favorite Holiday Memory? Christmas in New York was wonderful and beautiful! I miss seeing the dancing stars on Saks! I miss the tree! I miss it all!! There was just something about that time of year in NYC - it was like you could just feel the holiday spirit!

4. What kind of cookie/treat do you like to make? I would prefer not making anything, but if someone else is making, then my favorite treat is Peppermint bark - it may be unhealthy but it sure is tasty!!

5. Have you ever made an igloo? No, and it has been awhile since I've made a snowman - but maybe this year I'll make one!

6. Do you love Starbucks? I'm addicted to Starbucks!! Sadly I go waaaay to often!!

7. What makes the perfect Snowman? The perfect snow! It needs to be white and not too wet.

8. Best gift you have ever given? I don't know! Maybe the watch box I got Bobby last year?! Hopefully I did a good job this year!

9. Best gift you have ever received? There is no way I could pick a best!

10. What is the snowman's name on Rudolph? The abominable snowman? It had a name?

11.Silver or Gold? Most definitely silver!

12. What is your favorite Christmas decoration? I always enjoyed seeing all of my mom's nativity scenes on display.

13. What's your Christmas decorating style? Well, I haven't decorated for Christmas in a few years, so I'd say I currently have no style. When I start decorating for the holidays it will probably have more of a traditional or classic style.

14. Do you hang stockings? Again, I haven't decorated in a few years (in fact - is it sad that Bobby and I have been married for three years and we don't have "our" family stockings?), but Bobby's mom has stockings for us (I think I even had a stocking before we were married) and my parents had stockings for us, too!

15. How many days do you celebrate Christmas? As many as possible!

16. What do you want this year? I want to hang out with my family and friends. I'm actually a little sad I won't get to see all of my family for Christmas. Maybe next year!

17. What was your favorite ornament on the tree as a child? Like Karen, I don't remember the ornaments, and I don't remember being lifted to put the angel on top of the tree (perhaps Karen always got lifted and I didnt?!).

1 comment:

Kristin Kay said...

speaking of christmas...will you send me your address so I can mail you a christmas card? alanandkristinbrown@hotmail.com :)