1. Is it crazy that a couple weeks ago I stayed up until after 2 am on a Friday night (Saturday morning) to finish grading Exam 2 and entering grades for the 300 exam? Then, on Saturday (yes, a mere 12 hours later), while my dad was napping in my recliner, I proceeded to write Exam 3!! We're not even giving it until November 12th!
2. I eat just about the same thing every day: oatmeal and yogurt for breakfast, salad for lunch, some dry cereal and/or carrot cake cupcakes for a snack, and then fish and veggies for dinner. Sadly (due to the expense), lately I've also been splurging and getting some sort of coffee drink every day (hopefully I will stop myself of this habit soon - it's getting expensive). Is it sad that I'm such a creature of habit?
3. I'm absolutely in love with frozen grapes!! Regardless of how yummy my dinner is, I feel like my evening of eating cannot end until I've had a handful of frozen grapes!!

4. A couple weeks ago, on a Thursday, I let myself sleep in until after 7 and I didn't get to school until 10 (that's three hours later than when I usually arrive). As nice as it was to get a little more sleep, the whole day I felt like I was behind and I ended my day feeling like nothing had been accomplished - all because I missed those three hours!! Am I pathetic or what?
Smile: I will be back in Texas and reunited with my wonderful husband in less than three weeks!!!
1 comment:
I have never tried the frozen grapes, do they not get frost bite or do you keep them in a baggy?
Post a Comment